Saturday, September 26, 2009

Storytime BY Meadow: Surprising Alice, a Twilight fanfic




For a while now you have been reading Meadow's fanfiction reviews. Well, ladies and gentle viewers, this is a special treat. For today, we are reviewing the fanfic that MEADOW WROTE. Oh yes. This is a one-shot fanfic that non-fanfic readers like myself can enjoy along with fanfic afficionados. The premise is that Jasper finds a way to surprise Alice with a gift that she won't see coming. Edward and Jacob tag along with him. And there are a couple of characters roughly based on a couple of League members. See if you can pick them out.



Surprising Alice, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net




Loved it! I mean it! Meadow - you rock out loud. And, wowza sister - you didn't warn me that I'd have to have Mr. Rain on standby for that! Good thing he was...

(Are your eyes bleeding yet?





ARE you kidding me??? This is just so fantastic, for a whole host of reasons. One, it's not overboard sex, two, it's very sexy, three, it delivers in a very sensual erotic way. Love it Meadow, Thank You for the need for a face cloth! The END! :)




Photobucket

7 comments:

bjones0011 said...

I LOVED IT!!! Its sexy without the trash. I loved it, I really did. You did a WONDERFUL job for sure!

Leigh said...

I have to say that I would've have had the guts to post it if it weren't for your encouragement girls. Seriously. And I adore the banner. Thank you so much for supporting me and for all the fab reviews I've received (like yours @bjones0011.) It's inspired me to keep writing. *hugs*

ciaobella said...

WOW is all I can say to you Meadow!!
You had my every attention right from the first sentence.
I know you love story time with Meadow, when you pick stories that others have wrote......... but, you yourself are a gifted writer. Maybe when we have story time with Meadow, it can actually be stories from you time to time???

kristi said...

great job! your surprising Alice idea was brilliant! more please!

RinGirl said...

Love it Meadow....it could get through any dry spell. Write more!!

Unknown said...

Bravo Meadow! Just bravo. What a wonderful story and it is so well written. I'm so proud of you. Keep it up. You are truly very talented.

Anonymous said...

OH Meadow!
I am so impressed! Thank you for sharing your story with us! It is brilliant!

Plus sexy and I felt sexy reading it.

MWAA!
We love you
We love the League!

Reelhimin
Zipperdown
of the @Ravishim Team
aka Meg & Robin