Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nature's EHarmony





I've been thinking (uh oh). Maybe imprinting is not such a bad idea. I mean think about it. It takes all the guesswork out of who you spend your life with. It's not based on looks or talent, money or personal preferences. It just is and the gravitational pull toward the lid to your pot is magnetic, unchanging and immovable.






I'm thinking that for me it would be more like Match.com. Because if I ended up with someone like Gary Busey it'd light myself on fire!









My thoughts exactly Spider! At first this sounds like a good idea but what if you imprint with someone disgusting? What if it were Buttcrack Santa? Before his untimely demise, of course. I think I'd rather have some control in who is going to be the pot to my lid.







Mr. Ginger imprints on me almost every night. Oh wait... are we talking about the same thing?







Photobucket

11 comments:

BG said...

ok so i've thought about this before, and i'm totally for the idea of imprinting...

Ninja Fanpire said...

I think there could be conflict. Because, only one person imprints, right? I mean, what if someone else imprinted, and you didn't like them? They'd spend their whole life without their soulmate.
Speaking Twilight wise, only Quileutes imprint, so while they may imprint, it doesn't mean the other person will like them back. They might even think it's a bit weird, if they don't even know the person.

Erin said...

Isn't the tie between both parties? It seemed to me like it was, that once they see each other that was it...they couldn't really 'see' anyone else.

So wouldn't it technically be possible for anyone to 'imprint' on each other, cause Reneesme wasn't a Quileute and she 'imprinted' with Jacob.

I think it would make life a lot easier though :-) although I guess I've already found the lid to my pot!

Caitlin said...

I'm with Spank. It takes the guess work out, and it doesnt matter if they are gross, they are lovely to you after you imprint.

beauty in the eye of the beholder right?

Ninja Fanpire said...

@Erin I don't think it is. But, hey, Quileutes are hot, why wouldn't you want that when you were a teen?

And, we don't really know if it truly worked out with Nessie and Jake. The Twilight series hasn't been continued except through fanfic.

...wowie! said...

Ginger's mind is so in the gutter. I have to laugh bc it's said outloud when I just think it.

You guys are so awesome!

Gee__Pea said...

I think Erin is completely right.

It works both ways. The girl feels the same way as the wolf. And the person wouldn't be disgusting, because it would be the perfect person for you.

Janet said...

Seems like it could go either way. If you were able to imprint, then you probably wouldn't think someone wasn't attractive...even if they were butt ugly. They'd be your ideal, right? It's just other people who might have a problem with your match.

Anonymous said...

Do Vampires Imprint? - I just want to imprint on Edward or better still - Rob - Yeah!!! Maybe there in an imprinting kit you can buy out there - with directions?

Ninja Fanpire said...

Well, with all the Twilight merch out there, you never know what they'll make next.

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

LMAO GINGER!!!!!! I like that kind of imprinting! lol Hey as long as it is one of the goodlooking halfnaked wolf boys..i am all over it..let him imprint away! lol