Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's Scarier Than A Non-Veggie Vampire?



Seriously dude. This was the scariest part of the movie for me. If I just woke up out of a coma and saw that, I'd probably go back into a coma from the shock of it. Did they need to have her mom's face so close up? She's way scarier than James was.





Spank felt as though she had been teleported from the movie theater to dental school when she was ambushed by Renee's Extreme Close-Up; or maybe that was just Spank wishing for some novacaine to numb her from having to endure Kristen's hospital bed incoherency...





I think we're seeing the real reason why Bella left Pheonix. Renee would wake her up every morning by sitting on her bed and grinning.







I'm laughing too hard from the comments above to have my own response. It totally freaked me out the first time I saw it, I was like: "whoa, back the camera up - puleeze".
Not that I want to back away from my cheer position, but this woman just bugged the crap out of me throughout the whole darn movie. I'm sorry but I wasn't feelin' it.



Speaking of things scarier than a non-veggie vampire, I'd like to formally apologize to our readers for traumatizing you with the pre-pubescent picture of Robert Pattinson in our previous post. It traumatized us too. In an effort to make it up to you, we have now added a slideshow to our sidebar, consisting entirely of post-pubescent pictures of Rob. All Rob, all day and night. Just like we like it.



9 comments:

Bramblemoon Farm said...

It's weird, I think I blocked out that close-up from the movie. Seriously. I remember the hospital scene but not that. BAHAHAHAHAHA I live in my own little world where I only retain what I want to. Thank you for Robapalooza, but I STILL saw the pic from yesterday when I came here today. Luckily I'm so tired this morning it will fade from my mind quickly.

DeAun said...

Thanks for the side bar....but to see it today you have to scroll right next to the scarf picture, eek!

Nicholas said...

You guys are so funny - and those pictures are just lovely! Thank You! Renee was a bit close for me too - why did they have to do that?

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Ha ha... thank you! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was freaked out by her close-up face. When I was in the theater everyone laughed at that part.

Leigh said...

Mmm, I may have to check every day just to get my RP photo fix!! The a little too-vintage RP pic is kinda scary too, but I just put my hand over the picture-that-must-not-be-named and problem solved.

~Jamie said...

I completely agree! Every time I see that part I have to stop and think... why in the heck is THAT a part of the movie...

and to think... poor girl coulda woke up to Edward!

Val said...

Yes, there were a lot of close ups in the movie and this was the worst.
Oh thank you, thank you, for the slide show of Older Rob!!!

Spider Monkey said...

Thanks for the comments girls! We agree, the slideshow is much needed at this point in time!!

Spider Monkey~

imbeingheldhostage said...

Thank you for the pretty pictures... I'd rather just pretend those others never happened.